May 16, 2010
Congratulations everyone on a smooth and successful performance. Now that the show is over remember the new friends you have made, rest, recover and start thinking about next year’s show!
There has officially been more than 2,000 hits on our Musicman2010 website! Wow!
Photos will be made available next week. DVD’s can be purchased through Ms. Huber and will be given out through homerooms.
Thank you to everyone for all the great memories. It’s been really fun.
May 15, 2010
Tonight is about having fun and enjoying our last night together in this show. Cast, Parents, Crew, and Teachers, please join us at the Cast, Crew and Family Party tonight after bows for some food and celebratory cheer.
May 14, 2010
Great Opening Night everyone! Sleep lots, eat well and see you at 6:00pm!
May 12, 2010
The running time for our show is estimated at about an hour and ten minutes. Dismissal on dress rehearsal and performance nights is approximately an hour and a half, to an hour and fortyfive minutes after showtime.
Thanks and see you soon!
May 10, 2010
Performance week has arrived! Get lots of rest and eat healthy food.
- Tuesday we will wear our Music Man T-Shirts and jeans to school to promote the show.
- Encourage friends to buy tickets .
- Saturday night after our final show will be a Cast, Crew and Family Party. Make sure your parents know to come to this, even if they aren’t attending the show on Saturday night. We will be doing some presentations, eating food and being merry!
- It’s going to be an exciting week!
May 4, 2010
The Sunday, May 9th tech-rehearsal will now take place from 2:00-5:00pm instead of 1:30-5:00pm for both cast and MYP crew. GYP crew will be there at 1:45pm. This change is due to a previous theatre booking. Please be early!
On Tuesday, May 11th, the cast and crew will be able to wear their Music Man Junior T-shirt and jeans, instead of school uniform.
April 5, 2010
News for this week!
We have a week and a half until show time!
Please print out the rehearsal and performance schedule for your easy reference. This is a a time when everyone needs to stick together and be reliable and committed. We are going to have a great show! Please eat healthy and take care of yourself! We don’t want anyone to get sick. Please see Ms. Kothlow if you have any concerns or are overwhelmed… we will help you!
Parents: Mrs. Huber will be contacting those parents who expressed interest in helping with the show. We will be needing a few volunteers for organizing the Cast/Crew and Family Party on May 15th. Please contact her if you are interested in helping. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
What Can I do with my Envelope of Tickets?
- Sell all the tickets and bring in the form and the money (cash or check) to Mrs. Huber.
- Once you have sold all your tickets, you can ask for more.
- Do you want tickets to different days? Bring in tickets and exchange them for the days you need.
- Return unsold tickets to Mrs. Huber or cash by Wednesday morning, who will put them on sale to the general public.
Community Magazine, featuring our musical, will air in Delta on Channel 4 starting Wednesday, six times a day for one week. The times are 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 11:00pm and 11:30pm.
Well done everyone!